Monday, December 8, 2014

dvfe elpm wowb

My good friend, Comrade Lenin once said, young people make mistakes, God will be the original Zhun, do, do coach factory outlet two of the world's most successful people, even a little shortcomings are gone ? Lee Teng state blushed and whispered : often secretary, I feel, I feel the work is not positive enough, the initiative is not enough, there is, there can not mingle with the comrades. Ling Xiao straight Leng Leng said: Chang secretary, my people a bad temper, not flattering, do not like to discuss leadership. Oh, Chang Ning rubbing his hands and smiles, I listen, how to say in a very modest own merits ah, Well, when I was a fool Yeah, I asked coach purses, willing to dry to me ?

Well, for me to point out the shortcomings of coach outlet online two, Lee Teng state, you see that your body, six wind can be blown down to you, you also state Teng, alone, your body that you do get up Teng, crawling yet almost, Ling Xiao, you are ignorant, simple-minded guy brawn, not learn culture, and I'm positive to help you, I would have been ashamed of. Well, coach purses both to mutually help, you help Lee Teng state reading Xiao Ling, Ling Xiao, you urge Lee Teng- state physical activity, coach purses both agree?

Chang Ning smiled and said: This is not to end up Well, I agree with both coach purses talk to me for some time, even if the trial bar, coach purses two go do what procedures, pack up, eight in the morning to pick me up tomorrow, remember during the countryside, Lee Teng state you want to write an article Markham rural survey report, words better, as I told you in the assessment, Ling Xiao, you do not mind smiling, until the end of the day visits to the countryside, coach purses both test of what you want, if your kid can not pick me up five strokes, rolling obediently go home farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment